Saturday, June 13, 2009

Untitled...

Hello... haha.. it's been a long time i update my blog... FYI: I am lazy xD.... okok.. will change will change!... laziness really kills me... sad T,T... lots of people called me to update.... i say i will but i was lazy.... so today i told myself.. got to update.. no matter what!! xD... so...
WHAT TO UPDATE??!
I have no idea.. T.T .... i will just upload some photos lo.... better than didn't update right!? haha




11th again in 2009 Mountain Climbing competition xD


1500m and 4x400m bronze in sports day 09... 800m got 4th T.T....


"the reef" apartment sea view.... nice leh.... when i grow up sure buy there as holiday home XD


Zheng Khin... aka Henry aka ZackKay


1 of my buddy... Wei Siang.. aka Gay Allen aka Atm Siang aka brother Wei aka the endao!
Fyi: he's still available xD....



No comments:

RuneScape Signature by Rune Legion